SC - spices organisation

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Jun 15 06:49:43 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/14/00 10:33:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
magdlena at earthlink.net writes:

<< I don't know who loaded them, but I'm truly amused.

 -Magdalena >>

How so?

A quick check on two of the recipes reveal the original recipe are included.
The great Pie recipe has it at the end and the liver pate recipe has it at
the beginning.

Or are you merely amused that one of the largest recipe archives on the Web
(over 67000 entries) contains a special section on medieval food? If so it
also brought a smile to my face to find out that one of my favorite sources
for modern recipes also has a medieval section. :-)

Ras