SC - Pennsic feast

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Jun 15 22:12:03 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/16/00 12:09:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Elysant at aol.com
writes:

<< I
 remember in Ras's class at Pennsic last year, a lady who had never
approached
 the subject before was able by the end of the hour long class to do a
 complete redaction which would have been far more accurate as it was being
 done with all the experience we have amassed to work with do this now,  >>

I remember this lady and her efforts well. Alas I do not remember her name.
:-( Her work which she  presented to me privately after the class far
surpassed even my own efforts in the field. I was truly empresses and told
her so in glowing terms. She presented me with a redaction which I felt was
so accurate, it was emotionally amazing. A group of 'scholars' who hashed and
rehashed their recipe was unable to provide even a simple redaction during
the same period of time. other groups did well but this lady's work will
always be a memory for me and a source of inspiration to spur me on to more
accurate work.

Thanks, Elysant, for  providing me with a wonderful and warm memory. :-)

Ras