SC - roundels

Christina van Tets cjvt at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 17:48:06 PDT 2000

> Your Grace, the topic at hand was not whether we should offer period feasts
> to the populace, but rather; should we force (through intimidation and
> denigration) our views upon those who may not be willing or able to dedicate
> as much time and energy (and money) to the effort of research and redaction,
> etc..

or is it "whether we should force (through intimidation and denigration) those who
disagree with the Idea that achieving Period is not consistent with having fun"?

or is it "whether we should force (through intimidation and denigration) those who
disagree with the Idea that achieving Period is not important"?

or is it "whether we should force (through intimidation and denigration) those who
disagree"?

There _are_ two sides to this argument, Balthazar, and the Polemics are not
restricted to one side of it.

brandu