SC - questions

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Jun 16 17:54:08 PDT 2000

Oh, fine, make me whine! I'm cross enough about never getting to go to
Pennsic, and now I have another reason to be crabby! <ggg>
Has anyone ever thought of collating/publishing/otherwise making
available class notes for those of us who can't make it to large events
so far away? (*sigh*)  Maybe if I quit my job and started walking
now....
Maire