SC - hildegard's cookies

margali margali at 99main.com
Mon Jun 19 17:41:35 PDT 2000

- --- Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net> wrote:
> > > Ahhhh...the memories! :-0 :-)
> > >
> > > Ras
> >
> > And what memories would these be?  Do you have any
> > documentation?
> >
> > Huette :-)
>
> Well, let's see. For documentation check these
> files:
> whips-msg         (15K) 10/24/97    Medieval whips.
> Construction and use.
> leather-msg       (79K)  9/ 2/98    Working with
> leather. tanning.
> punishments-msg   (27K) 12/21/99    Period tortures,
> executions and punishments.
> chasity-belts-msg (14K)  9/12/97    Chasity belts in
> the Middle Ages.
>
> Or maybe he just has you mixed up with Elysant? :-)
> :-)
> --
> Lord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad

Stefan,

You certainly have a perverted sense of humor?  I talk
about boy-toys and love-slaves and you give lists of
whips, tortures and chastity belts!!!!    The worst
punishment I give are kisses and ecstasy.  And I am
not into chastity belts...

[shakes head in disbelief in Stefan's direction]

Huette