SC - grapes

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jun 19 17:37:15 PDT 2000

For the last several years I have been doing research on this topic.  Here
are some for instances:

This is a cure for all maladies.  Take a piece of Amber and with a mortar
and pestle cause it to become a powder.  Then mix with sweet honey and
consume.  If mixed with rose oil instead of honey it will cure ear
infections and improve failing eyesight.

Bloodstone's curative properties include being good for general body
ailments.  If one places this green and red gem in a clear vessel of
vinegar and sets it in the sun all day, then removes the stone and holds it
under the tongue while the vinegar is consumed, it will cure all ills.  The
curative properties are also enhanced if the stone is placed in water and
set in the sun all day before the water is consumed.

Neither of these elixers are very appetizing to me, but they were popular
during SCA period.

I have lots more recipes in my research.

SIndara