SC - OT- How do you cook a pig?

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Mon Jun 19 18:42:01 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/19/00 10:47:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Puck writes:

<<  It was a boat with a malfunctioning motor  that  was still fully capable
of getting underway under sail in the  Narragansett  Bay, not stranded in the
Atlantic Ocean :-). >>

:-). I know. But my memory of it as 'stranded' serves me well. You see I had
never been in the ocean over my knees before that excursion so the  affect
was far more encompassing and grand than merely having a  bad motor in a bay.
:-)

<< And my friend, my memories of that wonderful week are dear to me as well.
Perhaps when we get our personal lives a little more settled we can get
together again.  I would certainly love to if you and your Lady are so
inclined.

 regards, Puck >>

Of course. If my proto-wife (who memories are just as good) wants to come
along that would be great. If she doesn't well that wouldn't be so great but
not reason to  cancel the trip. ;-)

Ras
(once again remember the  best seafood supper i have had the privilege of
being served)