SC - fizzy drinks

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Jun 23 04:12:28 PDT 2000

Aoife said:
> Second, should any/all of the versions of these illustrations become
> available in a scan, there are those of us who would like to see them. I
> have ONE version. I'd like to see any other. It's not a problem for me to
> web them, should anyone feel generous.

And/or I would be willing to add such drawings to the Florilegium. Somewhere
I think I have a copy of a picture of some Adamantius created and will
someday get that added to the Florilegium.

Hmmm. If folks have any good pictures of medieval food dishes, I would be
interested in adding them to the Florilegium with either pointers to
where the recipes could be found elsewhere in the Florilegium. I'm
not sure pictures of just some brown glop would do, but sotelties or
well presented/decorated food would be good.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net