SC - Pictures of Food

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri Jun 23 09:57:58 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/22/00 9:19:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bsusan at corp.earthlink.net writes:

> And what city do you live in Balthazar?
>
>  Eleanor

Bakersfield, California.  The armpit of the Western World.  Our city motto
should have been:  "Bakersfield...Where Lizards come to Die."

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(just as a point of reference...'Blackmoor' is my personal in-joke, and
relates to the forests of black oil rigs which spot the landscape in my area.
 Our Shire was once known as Darkwell...we changed it to Wintermist because
of all of the dense, impermeable fog we get for about 3 months out of the
year.  Just FYI)

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?