SC - Re: Egg Tempera OT

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Jun 23 15:23:00 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/21/00 10:40:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< Note also that there are now at least three
 illustrations in the total corpus, and yes, one appears to be a
 duplicate of one of the others.  >>

Make that FOUR illustrations. We do have an illustration of the actual
redacted recipe following the original as you interpreted it. An accompanying
photo with the grid of the original manuscript overlaid is also available.
While this does not prove your side of the debate, it clearly shows us that
your interpretation is clearly possible.

OTOH, we do not have any facsimile artifacts or photos of the finished
product from His Grace's camp. Whether due to unavailability or to inability
to produce an edible product using His Grace's interoperation is unknown at
this time.

Ras