SC - Liqueurs

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Mon Jun 26 11:18:04 PDT 2000

The common term is insulin shock.  Usually it refers to acute hypoglycemia
induced by an overdose of insulin.  The symptoms are sweating, trembling and
dizziness, which if untreated, can continue to coma and death.  Because of
the way the body uses insulin, you do not need to be a diabetic or naturally
hypoglycemic to die of hypoglycemia from an overdose of insulin.

Bear