SC - hypoglycaemia

pat fee lcatherinemc at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 27 10:04:41 PDT 2000

> > so I waiver between whisky (which is flavored already, so there's a
> problem) and vodka for a
> replacement for the distillate of grain-based fermentation.<
>
>     What makes you think that your favorite modern Vodka is  *not*  grain
> based?

Most vodka is grain based nowadays. However, modern vodka appears to be
more repeatedly distilled than modern whisky, though whisky is flavored
after distilling, so it's a question which is better for liquours and
'waters'. I use Vodka because I prefer it.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
   "My hands are small I know, but they're not yours, they are my own"