SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2414

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jun 28 19:16:18 PDT 2000

The pain, in the long run, will remind you very poignantly just how much
you enjoyed the time you had, and that you grew from the experience.
Not much that was pointless or useless has a really good pain or remorse
attached to it.  One can only determine the value of
experiences/relationships from ones own insides.  Not from someone
else's definition.

niccolo