SC - Lorix's Husband

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Wed Jun 28 18:56:55 PDT 2000

Tuesday 3:00pm

I have just heard from Lorix's mum.  Gryff is still critical and his
survival chance is rated at 0.1%.   However, please do not get concerned and
ring up to talk to Lorix.  Whilst she is grateful for your support, due to
the volume of calls the hospital is getting (30-50 a day) their work is
being disrupted.  As a result Lorix's access to Gryff has been restricted to
normal visiting hours whereas she previously had 24 hour access.  This is
causing Lorix extra problems.  She also cannot cope with the calls
themselves.

Please make sure that this 'no calls at all' policy is passed on to everyone
that has heard about Gryff.  There are _no_ exceptions to this - I don't
even call, but wait for someone to ring me.  I then put them on here
immediately.  Please relay messages through here.  I will make sure they get
to Lorix asap by hand delivery.  Again, feel free to pass on this address or
our phone number to people who wish to send something.

lenehan at southcom.com.au
(03) 6229 4750
0417 015 558
or (for cards etc.)
attn: Lorix
16 Maweena Pl
Kingston 7050

Ynys Fawr people, please do not go in unless you are needed - the same
problem has been applying to the waiting room.

Tuesday 5.45pm.

Gryff's condition continues unchanged.  A new medication is being tried.
Hrolf

Hrolf has been in to visit me today (Wednesday) and has asked me to pass on
to that the messages of support which have come from members of this List
have been passed on to Lorix and that she is grateful for them.

Gwynydd