SC - Medieval Danish cooking???

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Fri Jun 30 18:08:32 PDT 2000

There is a picture of a woman making what appears to be waffles that is from
around the 1560s. This picture was in a collection of clothing pictures as a
source of middle class late SCA period garb. From the picture I saw online,
it looked very much like a modern waffle. I think it's a Dutch painter and
the title has the word waffle in it, IIRC.

I don't have my links handy, otherwise I could point people to it, if the
site still existed.

Yours,
Rosalyn MacGregor
(Pattie Rayl)