SC -Mus, Brei and confusion

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Jun 5 22:45:14 PDT 2000

Allison said:
> The whole point is, that without definate quantities of ingredients,
> i.e., liquid to solid, we can't truly know if there was a definate
> standard.  I think so, from the way the recipes are written, and people
> are giving me their ideas and experiences, and it is expanding into a
> neat discussion of the various terms for mushed up food of many sorts.
>
> This list makes a great place to test ideas, as well as food.

Allison, I quite a while back gave up trying to follow this thread. I'm
afraid that to use this thread as it is, with it's mis-mash (:-) )
of comments will probably confuse any readers as much as help. When
you get something more finalized, I would appreciate a message summarizing
this that I can add to my mashed-foods-msg or other file(s). This could
be to this list or by email. In the meantime, I don't have any problem
with it continuing. It is at least a food subject.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net