SC - You think it's not period??

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Jun 9 15:35:26 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/8/2000 1:01:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<< Do you think you could convince this person to join this list for awhile?
 He might get scared off or leave in a huff quite soon, or he might learn
 something. >>

Frankly, he isn't interested enough in being authentic to really care.  He
makes jokes about "someday I might get this right" in regards to cooking, but
he means more like proper food amounts and buying cheaply, and I don't think
he'd put up with the authenticity discussions.

Brangwayna Morgan