SC - Celtic recipes

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Sun Jun 11 11:00:19 PDT 2000

The Celts are a ancient People and there "lands" Have been in Asia Minor
(Galatia) The Galatians of the New Testament. They also populated parts of
Spain in the 100's B.C.   As there is no beginning date to SCA time, There
are Roman persona's and Visigoths et.al.  These area's also are available to
check for Celtic food.    If you want to stick to the strictly 600-1600 time
then Lady Morgan's lands are probably your best bet.
Since the Celts had Roman and Greek contacts, some of their cuisine may have
figured into the diet.
Good Luck

Thorbjorn