SC - 'This the Season, or "Sambucade with fresh elderflowers"

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Mon Jun 19 22:39:57 PDT 2000

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, RANDALL DIAMOND wrote:

> and flowers.  I wonder if there is anyway to ship sprays of elderflower
> blossoms out fresh.  They are very easy to harvest.   Are y'all using the
> recipe in Pleyn Delight?

Forme of Curye. Number hundred-and-seventy<mumble>.

> When I made it last time, the flowers made a l ovely pattterning
> across the top of it.  You prefer to eat It warm??  I like it
> chilled like a cheesecake.

I tried the leftovers chilled last night. Prefered it warm. It falls
(IMHO) in the same category as lemon curd; good cold but divine warm.
The original doesn't mention chilling, just serving, so I would not
guess that either is impossible.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.