SC - Liqueurs

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Jun 28 05:26:35 PDT 2000

I assume we are still talking about what to use as a base for a liqueur or
cordial?  If so, what about using grain alcohol?  I've used it as a base for a
couple of things and it works very well...but I'm not sure how period it would
be.  I would think that it would be closely related to aquae vitae?

Kiri