SC -Mus, Brei and confusion

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Fri Jun 2 15:37:13 PDT 2000

Gwen says:  I think I would liken Mus more to pudding than to Pate.  As
Pate in my mind  conjures something pressed, or very firm, that could be
cut or sliced and a  Mus is softer than that>>

Ok, getting closer.  So, what would the word for pate' be?

I'll have to go back through my translation, doublechecking the mus/brei
usage.  Thomas did like my using 'thick liver sauce' for a lebermus.
He's all jammed up with work--I can't wait until July, when *we* get to
monopolize him!  ;-)

BTW, I like the additions to your site, Gwen.  The little hedgehogs are
adorable!  Tried to e-mail you, but I'm having some problems with my
computer and that web access account.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com