SC - Re: descriptive chili

Ian Gourdon agincort at raex.com
Sun Jun 4 07:25:34 PDT 2000

> ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:
>
> >  we use three standards
> >  for judging, "Reposive, Corrosive and Explosive".
> >  Anyone else got some good descripitive Chili
> >  catagories they use?
>
> My chili actually only comes in one variety, and that's "Ringburner".
> However, for friends and family, I also offer "Critical Mass" and "Seam
> Ripper" varieties.
>
> Balthazar of Blackmoor

We mostly have your normal spicy impulse drive chili, then
there's the occasional warp 3, that's for the coniseu-, hard
cases. Nobody I know has ever wanted to go past warp 3...
There was that time we made a pot of chili at the pals
relatives house, (and they just loved chili) with -one- of
those ornimental peppers that look like large cherry
tomatoes... which we tested by taking a very very wee
nibble, and had burned lips for quite some time. Two of us
loved it, but his family nearly choked, and froze small
containers of the left-overs to use as future chili spicing.
- --
Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe, OP
Known as a forester of the Greenwood, Midrealm
 http://web.raex.com/~agincort