SC - Re: Kuskenole, a question

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Jun 23 16:49:36 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/23/00 1:02:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

<< Even if you use egg white to hold them together as you do other kinds of
pastry,
 particularly that which is stuffed ( like cuskynoles????), it would seem to
me
 that they would fall apart either when putting them into the water or when
taking
 them out.

 Kiri >>

The ones I did for Adamantius at his feast were sealed with water. Since I
was working in another kitchen in a different building, I don't know if they
'fell apart' in the cooking or not. I did get to taste a finished one though.
Good stuff! :-)

Ras