SC - Period pumpkin recipes

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 1 13:29:51 PST 2000

william wheeler wrote:

> Dear Lance
> from one who was in the SCA in AS IV, and has been told he is one of the
> Better Cook in and out of the SCA.
> #1 this list is not just going to Trimaris ( I am on the NW Coast of the
> USA)
> you are beening a Fool.

Just a comment. Nicolas is not a member of the Cook's list. For those of
you who are directing comments at him you should include either his personal
email address or address it to the Trimaris list.

Yers,

Gunthar

P.S. Unless there is something specific about cooking for picky palates,
recipes for justifying period food or for accepting my challenge this topic
is dead.

Thanks