SC - Gulf Wars Challenge

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Mar 1 15:57:03 PST 2000

>Anyone who wants to learn to do
>period cooking can find extensive primary and secondary sources
>online, can join the cooks list and ask questions of other people who
>have been doing it for a long time

An excellent idea!
I just started with period cooking and bought Pleyn Delit. I cook for 8
normally I tend to lean towards one pot meals over an open fire when we are
camping. Can someone suggest a period cook book that would have mostly stews
& soups? A friend(the best!) bought a tripod and dutch oven for me to use at
Gulf War. I'd like to make good use of it.

Magdalena