SC - Pumpkin in Tusser

Magdalena magdlena at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 1 16:20:39 PST 2000

I accepted Nicolas' challenge and as the accepting party decided it
would
be a dinner attended by Her Highness Anastaysia and any seconds she
determined. I would act as judge.

The dinner would be totally period but with a rather finicky modern food

taste. I felt this would be a way that Her Highness could show some
grace and the cooks could display their art. So far I have not heard
from
any representative of Her Highness but I hear it will take a couple of
days.

Even if She doesn't grace us with Her presence I would like to see
something
happen. I now have several volunteers but the more the better in my
mind.
Now we need to get some space arranged and possible menu planned.

(I feel the Savory Toasted Cheese idea is lovely!)

Also it seems that Anastaysia is allergic to cinnamon so we must take
that into consideration.

Yers,

Gunthar