SC - Enough with the endless Trimaris email!!!!!

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Wed Mar 1 22:02:17 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/2/00 0:09:06 AM EST, Mordonna22 at aol.com writes:

<<   I know better than to
 use logic when arguing with anyone who takes an "it's my religion" stance. >>

I had hoped that the negativity as well as the utterly biased and smug
remarks would start to decrease and we would get back to....the reason why I
thought we were here....the joy of cooking and the love of good food.

Since I'm not able to understand how people can continue to treat each other
in such away...in this.."day" and age...I'll leave this list. There's enough
hate and ignorance out in the world without it coming into my home by way of
a mail list.

I will miss the good things about this list, but getting away from this
attitude is well worth the sacrifice

Molli Rose