SC - Conch

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Wed Mar 1 22:03:56 PST 2000

At 03:09 PM 3/1/00 -0600, you wrote:
>william wheeler wrote:
>
>> Dear Lance
>> from one who was in the SCA in AS IV, and has been told he is one of the
>> Better Cook in and out of the SCA.
>> #1 this list is not just going to Trimaris ( I am on the NW Coast of the
>> USA)
>> you are beening a Fool.
>
>Just a comment. Nicolas is not a member of the Cook's list. For those of
>you who are directing comments at him you should include either his personal
>email address or address it to the Trimaris list.
>
>Yers,
>
>Gunthar

PLEASE do not cross post to the Trimaris list. There have been repeated
requests for that to stop where those subscribed here, I fear, can't read
them.

If you need Nicolas's address, and can't find it, feel free to email me
directly and ask for it. Ditto for her Highness's phone number if you don't
get Tailwinds.

Sincerely,

Jehanne