SC - Treacle Pie

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 09:34:15 PST 2000

>'Lainie
>-who eats meat (if I'm supposed to be vegetarian, why did god give me
>omnivorous teeth?) but would get to make a trip to the undertaker if
>given enough avocado...

Hey, if I'm not supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?
  I get to make the same trip if I eat more than just a few shrimp at a
time.  Iodine allergies suck...

Cadoc
(who's woken up in between certification trainings and network
design meetings and decided to prove that he still lives)
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG

"It takes blood and guts to be this cool
But I'm still just a cliché...just a cliché"

  "Cliché" -- Skunk Anansi