SC - Religious dietary restrictions

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Thu Mar 2 13:50:38 PST 2000

First let me state that I am peering over the shoulder of a friend and that
my return address is <de Sevyngy at aol.com>

My name is HL Isabeau de Sevyngy and in addition to being an active member of
the Society for 16 years, I also live in Utah.  Because of the high
population of LDS church members (Mormons) in the area, alcohol is always an
issue at local events.  My response is based on years of experience on both
sides of the "Feast Steward" door.

In a message dated 3/2/00 5:04:49 AM Mountain Standard Time, kerelsen at ptd.net