SC - period mead recipes

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Fri Mar 3 06:36:50 PST 2000

Hi,
    I agree that there are many people alive today, having offspring that would
have died due to allergies if they had lived in the past.  My best friend in high
school, total believed, if he had be born 200 years ago, he would not have made
it to adulthood,  due to his severe allergies (now that I think about it, now he
is a computer D.B.A. hmm.....)
    My college room mate had many food allergies.  As a child she could only eat
chicken, rice and corn.  Now as an adult she is mainly allergic to Chicken, rice
and corn.  Her Doctor said you should get your allergies retested every 7 years.
So, maybe one day 'Lainie could eat her beloved avocados.

Helen