SC - White Pizza /Pizza Toppings

k&t Radford ktradford at cyberport.com
Sun Mar 5 00:38:30 PST 2000

Dinah bint Ismai'l said:
> From: Michael F. Gunter <michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com>
> > Plus, I was hoping there would be some sort of get-together anyway.
> > But it appears that the idea has been recieved with lukewarm results on
> > both sides of the gauntlet.
>
> I will be at Gulf Wars this year and was hoping that we could have the
> get-together that the weather dampen last year.

I have been planning to get back in touch with the class coordinator for
Gulf Wars (I've already talked to her some since I'm teaching my pewter
casting class) and see if I could reserve a class tent on Thursday or Friday
night. Unless someone informs me that other arrangements have been made,
I will redouble my efforts to do this. Any preferance on day or time?
Although at this late date, we may not get much choice.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net