SC - White Pizza /Pizza Toppings

k&t Radford ktradford at cyberport.com
Sun Mar 5 00:38:30 PST 2000

I guess I should clarify, so I don't confuse anyone. I am used to pizza
being flat bread w/ tomato sauce, toppings & mozzarella cheese. I am sure
that many folks consider unique or exotic topping normal.  And I am sure
that in many large cities East & West coast, that it is readily available.
But me I live in a rural community of about 7,000.  Our main pizza
establishments consist of Domino's, Pizza Hut & Papa John's. So goat cheese
is quite exotic to me. I live in the Four Corner's Area. New Mexico.

Krysta --Fontaine dans Sable /Outlands

<snip>> Hmm... where are you? Here in Oregon, they put all sorts of things
on
> pizza. <snip>
 To me pizza is a flat bread topped with sauce, some meat and/or
vegetables, and cheese. Just about anything but the kitchen sink can go on
pizza! (Of course, it