SC - Cooking fun at work-or dragging people into the middle ages...

Cindy M. Renfrow cindy at thousandeggs.com
Sat Mar 4 14:00:32 PST 2000

>A friend and I worked out the math for bouchet, and as I
>recall it was either slightly stronger or slightly weaker than the Digby
>small mead, but either way eminently drinkable.

>Adamantius

Hello!  I think I posted the upshot of that conversation to my website. I
think the url is http://members.aol.com/renfrowcm/mead.html  but my brain
is fuzzy at the moment. I know it's linked at
http://members.aol.com/renfrowcm/links.html  under " a 1393 mead recipe".

Regards,

Cindy Renfrow/Sincgiefu
cindy at thousandeggs.com