SC - To make a tarte of Medlers

Thomas Gloning gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Mon Mar 6 20:29:16 PST 2000

michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:

<< but more for the need of Crowns who give a damn about their populace.>>

The vast majority of Royals I have known do care about the populace. Many
times to their own harm. For instance, Her Majesty left my feast in the
middle of it and before the subtlety that was created specifically for her
because some children needed her attention. These children were not the
children of friends, nor were they her children. They were children of the
SCA. I am glad she left to attend to more important matters, personally.

<< Too often those in charge forget  the SCA does not revolve around them >>

Actually it does. The denigrating of royalty to unimportance is a very recent
phenomenon in the SCA.