SC - Two Questions and Advice

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 12:01:41 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/7/00 9:47:12 AM Eastern Standard Time, RichSCA at aol.com
writes:

<< What a neat sounding book.  Do you know if it is still in print? >>

The Dictionary of American Food and Drink. John F. Mariani. Paperback.
Revised and updated edition, 1994; Hearst Books. Pub. Price: $19.95. ISBN
0-688-10139-9

I bought mine on the remainder table for $8.00. It is an OK book and is very
interesting reading although there is an error or two here and there. It
doesn't seem to contain any more errors than any other book I've read. Some
real good stuff on when foods were introduced to America (USA) and a tidbit
or so that is useful to the SCA cook.

Ras

Ras