SC - Rayne's water buffalo

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Wed Mar 8 00:10:36 PST 2000

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> Hi y'all!
>
> Just curious- what are you doing this fine evening? (Besides watching
> the returns in horror...) Special plans? Special meals? Oldest daughter
> and I ate large amounts of Shrimp Creole for dinner. Oh Boy.
> Whoop-de-do.

My home shire was hosted by the resident Duchess for a crepe buffet.

> And is anyone giving up something for Lent? I'd say I'm giving up
> caviar, or wild living, but I've been told that it has to be something I
> actually do/eat/whatever, and that it really has to be a sacrifice. I
> haven't come up with anything yet...

You could give up Gascons?

Well, you said _sacrifice_....

Let's see, for you (other things that are edible)?

Asparagus
Red Bell Peppers
Irish Creme
Mushrooms
Chocolate
Tangerines
Garlic
Rosemary
Tarragon
Basil
Sage

[and as I write, the local news crew is on the air, in the station with
glittery or feather masks on.......]

Seumas