SC - Feast Fees in Ansteorra

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Mar 9 11:03:21 PST 2000

Please do come on down and visit us.  We've got several really great events
coming up and a couple of them are:

   Crown Tournament (April)
      (being held in Loch Sollier to the south of Stargate)

   Assembly of the Contrade (April)
      (being held just to the west of Stargate)
      This event should be really fun -- lots of role playing
      (15th century Venice, with the Doge presenting. The contrades
       will compete to impress the Doge and win the contested land.
       Part of the competition will require solving a murder
       mystery.  There will also be a feast competition for all
       you cooks out there -- "hire out" to a contrade or join
       one, then prepare a feast for your group that will amaze
       and impress the Doge.)

Lady Suzanne de la Ferté
Westgate/Stargate
Ansteorra