SC - need humus recipe for diabetic class

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Mar 9 20:20:07 PST 2000

When I turned 20 (A long time ago), we had a floor party in our dorm for
everyone who had April birthdays.  One of those individuals was a 19year
old who noted to me that I was now over the hill because I was no longer a
teenager.  Saver your nineteenth year, for next year you too will be over
the hill.

Sindara