SC - Baronial Culinary Nights

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sun Mar 12 08:44:13 PST 2000

Aak!!!

A post from Mistress Alys Katherine that didn't mysteriously vanish
after a second and a half! Does this mean I don't have to save each
message as a text file and read it later, then cut and paste to respond?
I don't know what you're doing differently, Mistress Alys, but don't
change back on my account, OK? (I'm not aware of doing anything
differently myself; nothing worked!)

Thanks!

Adamantius