SC - Elysant, do not read this

Richard Keith keith.78 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 16 10:55:52 PST 2000

At 09:48 AM 3/16/00 -0800,Laura C. Minnick said something like:

>Siegfried Heydrich wrote:
>
> >     Crunchy Frog
> > Use a lily pad shaped cookie cutter to make cookies for the base, and use a
> > bit of icing to secure a gummi tree frog to it (upscale confectionary shops
> > sell them)
>
>I thought Crunchy Frog had a whole, dead, uncooked frog in it? (Lovingly
>covered in whipped fondue, of course. Or was that Lark's Vomit?)
>
>;-)
>
>'Lainie

Here's another take on it, though it may be too complicated (restrict it's
use to small dinners):

Another Frog:

Pistachio instant pudding, done with LESS milk, put into a mold, with a
skeleton inside of a yogurt dipped pretzel. The right colour of green, and
the satisfying *CRUNCH* of little bones.

Oh dear, I'm starting to really get into this concept, this could become scary.

Regards,
Maggie MacD.
(now --- where did i leave my chocolate molds?)