SC - Medieval Dominuques?

RichSCA@aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 14:02:03 PST 2000

It is something that, if you go to Pennsic, you should do once.  I have a
list of things to do before I die...  Some are thrilling: like rappel out of
a helicopter (which I did during Viet Nam), others are much more simple (and
by some people as dangerous) like watch Attack of the Killer Tomatoes and
Death Race 2000.

I have done Great Court... checked it off the List... and can move on.  :-)

Rayne

In a message dated 3/16/00 3:17:14 PM Central Standard Time,