SC - salty bacon

Marian Rosenberg Brucianna at washcoll.edu
Thu Mar 16 14:19:08 PST 2000

And speaking of Peers - since there are a number of Peers on this List I have
a question about Vigils.

How many Peers (in the sound of my keyboard clicking) had Vigils (and why)
and of those that did not have Vigils (or were surprised) do you now feel you
may have missed something because you did not have a Vigil.  Answer publicly
or privately, but I am wishing to know, if you'all don't mind.

Thank you,
Rayne
(who's not a Peer and has no idea of the answer)

In a message dated 3/16/00 3:38:03 PM Central Standard Time, tori at panix.com
writes:

<<
 Laura C. Minnick wrote:
 > Lurking Girl wrote:
 >
 > > Oh foo.  I have to go to Aethelmearc court--one of our household members
is
 > > going to get peered at.
 >
 > Rubber-neckers? Lookie-lous? Peeping Toms? Do they get to peer back?

 I assume she'll get to peer back afterwards, since she'll be the peer of
 the peers peering at her.  Or so it appears.

 Vika
 who will not take a long walk off a short... >>