SC - Recipe search (help!)

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Fri Mar 17 22:49:10 PST 2000

And it came to pass on 17 Mar 00,, that Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> I am a reasonable peer. I can always change my mind.
> I could be swayed with a few cuskynoles [not worm
> filled].

Pasta???  I've never done pasta from scratch.  Oyyyyy...  And
cuskynoles... please, please, not cuskynoles...

> Or I could challenge you to cook-off with
> Adamantius in creating a period dish using vermicelli
> ...  hmmmmm ...

Ummm... when you say a cook-off *with* Adamantius, do you mean
cooking beside him, assisting him, or do you mean cooking against him
in a competive kind of way?  The former would undoubtedly be a
fascinating experience; the latter... well... just look for the woman curled
up in fetal position beneath the kitchen table, whimpering softly.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt.net