privte: Re: SC - Lady Seaton's Project

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 23:52:06 PST 2000

- -Poster: <Elysant at aol.com>

>If everyone coming to the cook's dinner at Pennsic
>will bring period recipes they find for their own allergies, or ones that
>they've cooked for, I'll try to put together an Allergist's Cookbook.
>I'll also include a Peri-oide section, so bring those, too.  Stefan or
>Cariadoc or Huen or Sincefu  will web it for us, then Kitchen Stewards
>can go right to it for their planning.
>Regards,
>Allison,     allilyn at juno.com

M'Lady Allison,

I cannot fathom your taking Lady Seton's project over here as if it were your
own.   Lady Seton has quite clearly explained, publicly, on the Cook's list
that this project is one SHE is working on, and to decide that you can
suddenly, without even consulting the lady, take it over, solicit recipes,
and start to organise both the collection of recipes, and who will assemble
them into a publication, is extremely rude and inappropriate.

Lady Seton deserves a public apology on the list for this behaviour.  I trust
you will see fit to do that.

Elysant