SC - Greetings!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sun Mar 19 09:11:12 PST 2000

I have taken to publishing, as part of the menu, a source listing for all of my
recipes for a given feast, not only the ones that I personally redact, but the
ones for which I use redactions already published.  I have found that the
populace in Atlantia seem to really enjoy period feasts, especially if they are
well-balanced, with a variety of tastes, textures and colors.  I know that the
order in which I usually serve feasts is probably not the order in which they
might have been served in period, but the dishes themselves are all period..and
that appears to be the way our folks prefer it.

Kiri