SC - Evolution of food-genetics of food

Rachel Holliday rachel at witchwood.prestel.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 02:02:34 PST 2000

- ------------APFM24602250

Unto the Gathered Cooks from Gwynydd of Culloden in the Kingdom of the West:

I must say that I share the horror expressed at this idea!  Ynys Fawr is proud to be hosting the Midwinter Coronation for the Lochac Prince and Princess - all those who pay their fee will be more than join the celebration(as I am sure that our Autocrat for the event, Lorix, will confirm).

Gwynydd (whose family is madly saving for the Coronation)

At 2000-03-20 17:01:36.187001,
Stefan li Rous (stefan at texas.net) wrote:
> Huh??? Perhaps I'm mis-reading what you had to say Mordonna, but I
> find the
> idea that a feast would be limited to Royals and Peers quite
> revolting and
> patronizing. While I think a case can be made for a small meal,
> not paid
> out
> of event funds, for such as Crowns during their reigns or perhaps
> Peers
> involved in some activity such as a Peer circle, limiting a meal
> to only
> those who have a rank is a bad thing. Especially if it means
> denying the
> rest of the populace, who may work as hard or harder but lack the
> luck or
> political pull to have been given an award, something.
>
> Are there really kingdoms where only Royalty and Peers can
> participate in
> the Coronation feast?
> --
> Lord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
> Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
> **** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
> http://www.florilegium.org ****

 Send Amazing Cards FREE by e-mail with
 FREE e-Gift and FREE decoration:
 www.mini-card.com/index.asp?referer=fm1
 Get your own free email account at
 http://www.freemail.com.au/ now part of the
 Webuser.com.au independent portal. Visit at…
 http://www.webuser.com.au
- ------------APFM24602250--