Liber Cure Cocorum - was, Re: SC - re: cheesemaking

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Mar 20 09:55:13 PST 2000

> I just read over the two posts I sent to the List and realize that I can't
> win.. If I use the spell checker it skips over correctly spelled words that
> are just wrong for the sentence (i.e., live = life as in "Life is not fair")
> or if I don't use it (because I write like I speak (i.e., you'all, 'cause,
> etc.) I end up spelling things that I know how to spell correctly wrong.
> This is a one time apology with the understanding that it will probably
> continue.  :-)

In case you are not aware Rayne, you can actually add words to
"customize" your personal dictionary thus building up a database of
words you frequently use. Mine includes words like "y'all" and
"feastocrat" and yes, even "cuskynoles" etc. Once these are in the
database they become a non issue.

As for your tenses, I don't think your grammar checker will point
these out, but I don't know.

Micaylah