Liber Cure Cocorum - was, Re: SC - re: cheesemaking

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Mar 20 09:55:13 PST 2000

"Cindy M. Renfrow" wrote:

> from Liber Cure Cocorum, 15th c. (BTW, I sent the
> scanned text of this MS. to Greg Lindahl, but I don't think it's up yet at
> the Med. & Ren. Food page.)

I'm still working on running it through OCR to get text files. It's a
slow job, since the printed copy isn't great, so there are 37 different
shapes for the letter "r", etc., that I have to teach the computer to recognize.

Maybe when I get the A&S Web page back up and running, I'll have more
time to work on that.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy