SC - Sabina Welser -- online and available in print

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Wed Mar 22 21:57:22 PST 2000

"James F. Johnson" wrote:

> Stefan li Rous wrote:
>
> > Is this an iron or alluminum dutch oven?
>
> Somebody makes _aluminum_ dutch ovens????

Would an aluminium oven be an _English_ oven? How do the Dutch spell it?
(forgive me folks- I'm just finishing dinner and it was so good- sauteed
a chicken breast, braised it with a little white wine and some garlic
and reduced it down, then sauteed some red pepper, green onion, a little
roma tomato and some watercress, added steamed asparagus and tossed it
over noodles. A meal in one, and pretty yummy
too!)

> Eeeewwww....I gotta go take a bath. My skin crawls....:)

'Scuse me folks- that's my cue... Do you want bubbles dear?

> Seumas

'Lainie